Kolmannskuppe is open daily 8:00-13:00, same as the coffee and the curio shop.
Guided tours take place:
Monday to Saturday 09:30 & 11:00
Sunday & Public Holidays 10:00
A guided tour takes 45-60 min. and and is offered in English and German.
Groups can join a guided tour, or book a group tour at a time of their choice between 8:00 and 16:00 (min. 6 participants).
The "day pass" gives you access between 6:00 and 19:00 and is ideal if you want to take pictures at sunrise and sunset.
• Kolmanskop is situated in the diamond area (Sperrgebiet / Forbidden Territory)
• Entry at own risk
• No entry without a valid permit
• Normal permit allows entry until 13:00.
• Photography permit allows entry from sunrise to sunset (amateur photographers only).
• No entry allowed between sunset and sunrise – no night time photography on amateur photography permit.
• Photography permits valid for one calendar day.
• Only Ghost Town Tours guides to conduct guided tours through Kolmanskop
• The Kolmanskop permit only allows you to enter the Kolmanskop area only. No people allowed beyond the boundaries into the mining area. Trespassers will be prosecuted.
• No drones allowed.
Choose your preferred date.
Please choose your preferred time for 29 Sep 2023